totally login now
About Borderless Cyber
Prevent & Protect!
OASIS, in collaboration with our partners, designed this Borderless Cyber Conference series to bring together CIOs, CISOs and cyber threat intelligence experts from industry, government and CSIRTs worldwide to share experiences, strategies, tactics and practices that will improve your state of preparedness and more effectively protect your business against cyber threats.
You will learn how to build communities of practice between C-level professionals and IT security practitioners, access the latest cyber threat information sharing and get actionable experiences from real-world use cases.
Hosted by the European Commission and the OASIS open standards consortium, Borderless Cyber Europe will provide you with a collaborative, peer-to-peer exchange of information through:
- Conference content led by industry experts who understand the business obstacles inherent in the cyber security domain
- A program based on real world experiences and feedback from leaders like you, who deal with critical cyber security issues on a daily basis
- Interactive sessions which encourage attendees to share best practices, successful case studies and insight into how threats can be managed and resolved
The Borderless Cyber Conference mission is to improve the state of preparedness and response to cyber threats both domestically and internationally through effective information sharing. The program content has been designed to specifically facilitate that effort.
PROTECT—Day 1 Protecting your organization in response to growing threats.
- How to find and use cyber threat intelligence
- Case studies from successful and failed cyber defense programs
- Pros and cons of outsourcing
- Best practices suitable across government, SMEs, and the vertical community
- Available tools and open standards solutions
PREVENT–Day 2 Evolving your organization to be consistently protected.
- Understanding and staying ahead of new threats
- Steps to effective corporate “cyber-governance”
- Bringing cyber to the C-level and keeping it there
- Important privacy/data protection regulations and their impact on security
- Moving from cyber risk assessment to effective risk management delivery
This dynamic, authentic learning experience uses a blended format that includes building collegial relationships, and actionable experiences from real-world use cases. Don't miss being involved in this conference—support collective learning, shared competence, sustained interaction, and a climate of mutuality and trust.